Saturday 23 March 2013

I've Lost Midnight!

I was just coming home from taking Zany to the groomers when I noticed the front door was open!
"Midnight?" I shouted, "You here?"
Franticly I ran around the house shouting for Midnight but I couldn't find her anywhere!
I ran to the forest as I knew she loved it here but no luck! I stuck some missing photos onto the trees but I doubted that would help.
"MIDNIGHT!" I shouted. Where was she?!
Just as I was about to turn and go to the Cove, the green team captain came over to me!
"You looking for a black puffle?" he said, looking at the leaflet.
"Yes! Have you seen her?" I said eagerly. He nodded and said "At the beach!" And with that, I ran to the beach!
As I reached the Beach, I saw a piece of paper out of the corner of my eye. I quickly ran over to it. On the leaflet it said: 10 COINS OF PIZZAS! 30 MINUTES ONLY! On the leaflet was some black fur so Midnight must be there! I ran as quick as possible to the Pizza Parlour!
The Pizza Parlour was deserted apart from a chubby orange puffle (nothing like Zany, it was fatter) I ran over to it and asked "Have you seen Midnight?" it squeaked a long reply but luckily I spoke puffle so I knew that he had said Midnight was at the Hotel.
Quickly I ran outside and into the hotel. I quickly stopped as I saw the receptionist. She was the horrible librarian that hit Zany! I gulped and walked over.
"Ms Frost, nice to see you! May I go up to the rooftop?" I asked politely.
"No. You have no puffle to go with you. OUT!" she shouted. I quickly darted for the elevator and went to the rooftop.
As soon as I got there I saw Midnight asleep on the chair. Silly Midnight! I was so happy to see her again! I hugged her all the way home. The End.
 

2 comments:

  1. This story is written beautifully! I love it :)
    I'm so sorry but Helping Blogs Around The World is now over. I would add you to the list- I am very sorry. Would you like me to add you to my blogroll?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, if you don't mind. I am struggling to add your banner though!

      Delete